Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hi my name is Quy Truong.   I am originally from Riverside, California, where I attended my High School Eleanor Roosevelt High. While in high school I was a varsity wrestler for my school. Wrestling was probably one of the last sports I ever thought of joining while in high school.  But one of my close friends told me to check it out and ever since then wrestling as a sport has gained my respect, and is now one of my favorite sports.
 I am also currently a freshman here at Arizona State University where I am currently majoring in Biological Sciences where I hope to eventually work in the medical field.  I chose to go to ASU because I felt like I had to try something new instead of staying in state where I had already been living my whole entire life. I also chose to go here because I wanted to go a big school where I at least have an opportunity to meet different people from all over the place. I am currently dorming at the Sonora Center where I don’t have much to complain about except for its kind of off campus all the way in east Africa.
Well yea guys  I am basically  an easy going guy, and  I am always down to meet new people. Oh yea and I hate awkward elevator rides so if u see me in one, do me a favor and not make it awkward for me.

1 comment:

  1. MY BOY QUY. Yo bro, i didn’t even know you wrestled! that’s really cool. I completely understand the whole respect thing because my friend does Brazilian jiu jitsu and at first i thought it was kind of a joke. But then i took a lesson with him for fun, and well lets say i was very sore the next day. As a fellow out of state student I too wished for something different. Staying in state seemed boring to me and i wanted to branch out and be my own person. hahahaha east africa. I always walk by Sonora when i get my groceries and yeah it is pretty much in the middle of no where. FUN STUFF. Biological Science sounds like a very hard major but i know you are a pretty smart guy so it cant be too hard for you. Sadly I am someone who enjoys making elevator rides awkward. I love to see the reactions of people when they deal with adversity. So i will try my hardest not to make an elevator ride with you too bad haha. I’m not really sure what else to say but you me and Deng are the triad in the back IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. So im gonna rap this up right now. See ya in 3 hours brotha

    ReplyDelete